Saturday, June 4, 2011

TO ME: 2ND ENTRY

To me she is the unexplained reoccurring dream my one, my only, my truest
fantasy, a surreal reality.
To me unquestioned her presence that of descending into heaven.
To me looking deep into her eyes I see an ocean of lust and sunset of love.
To me without her saying anything as I gaze at her sensuous lips seduced I
hear whispers of passionate temptation.
To me her hair dark as midnight her smile the brightest star bright.
To me intrigued by her intellect and intelligence.
To me she exceeds all that I desire and need a woman to have and be.
To me defenseless against yet
astonished by her compassion.
To me an individual; like herself seems merely imaginative.
Unforeseen unknown mystery tragedy of her past attaining stability in the
present striving for success as well as independence for the future.
Once one book with chapters of sorrow nonforgivness and regret not of hers
but for others.
Now a series with chapters of new life limited trust only for now and also
enlightenment.
Her mother her icon a heaven angel a Bosnian Queen.
In her mind mentally by her side spiritually for eternity.
Again they will meet with rejoice and embrace
Premonitions of a foreign love affair with a graceful and beautiful Bosnian
princess.
Three languages which she speaks: Bosnia's Bosnian, America's English, and
the most difficult of all to
learn to understand the heart's love.
To me it is an honor a privilege a wish granted to have ever had met her.
To me our friendship lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment